Audio/ Visual Ministry Team
The Audio/Visual Ministry is responsible for setup, maintenance, coordination, and use of the church’s audio, visual, and lighting technology used during services and for other events. The ministry’s mission is to glorify God by ensuring that His Word and our praise and song to Him is seen and heard clearly and without distraction or interference within our local church and throughout the community.
If you have a passion for communicating the love of Christ through today’s cutting edge technology, The Audio/Visual Team will be a good fit for you to serve. the A/V ministry team works closely with the praise team, pastor, and others to create a meaningful worship experiences. Although this ministry covers all local church needs that have to do with audio and visual technology, the most requested and needed functions of the ministry include:
- Creating graphic designs for sermon series, holidays, and church events
- Recording audio regular church services, and other special meetings.
- Audio and video editing or recorded services and other special events for social media
- Production of recorded audio and video files to fulfill order requests for sermon messages and other special events.
- Providing audio and video support for evangelistic outreaches and other special events outside of the church building.
Volunteers will be trained for any specific technological skill or knowledge required for the ministry responsibilities, so the only prerequisite to volunteering is a willingness to learn, willingness to be patient, ability to remain calm in stressful circumstances, willingness to develop problem solving skills, and comfort in handling and using technological devices and equipment.
Please contact Eric Manjarrez